Butane Oil Extraction Videos
When ordering through our shopping cart
always use Code HI25.
This will insure prompt order filling with your payment. Thank You.
The number one question asked is, "if you can extract this or extract that" or "can you extract oils from anything"? YES YOU CAN! ABSOLUTELY!
The Tamisium Extractor WILL meet your unique and specific oil extraction needs. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
It is the FIRST commercially produced low temperature, low pressure extractor designed to use a liquid hydrocarbon (n-Butane) as the primary extraction solvent and RECOVER IT for reuse safely, easily and economically. This means the plant materials are clean with no butane in just one extraction. Tamisium essential oil extraction systems recover and clean n-Butane for reuse lowering production costs, producing up to 98% yields in one extraction and raising your HPLC spikes. Experience high safety, efficiency and maintain optimal quality for butane essential oil results as well as enjoy top performance, reliability and productivity with an easy-to-use Tamisium Butane Oil Extractor. read more or watch the video here...
We use the enthalpy of Butane or the thermodynamic properties of butane to power the extraction and recovery process. In other words we put in one energy such as heat and get out another such as cold. We benefit from this in a very ergonomic way. The video explains how the Tamisium utilizes pressure differentials to manipulate the solvent from one tank to another and to recover the solvent for reuse. When extracting out volatile oils and chemicals, any rapid evaporating processes should be avoided. Excessive wattage for heating and cooling is required for this process and you run the risk of evaporating out components that have low boiling points. In this tested and proven process we have optimized the recovery speed in our base design to facilitate the highest yield possible when extracting out volatile oil/chemical components with low boiling points. Consider the fact that all Tamisium Extractors are by design a Volatile Oil Extraction Apparatus. It can do both components with high and low boiling points however it really shines when extracting oils, aromas, fragrances and flavors. Delicate or Aggressive in one system!
What can this extractor do for your business?
- All test have shown results to be superior to any other oil extraction process.
- Cost to operate is a fraction compared to high temp and high pressure systems.
- Safety is paramount and is the reason behind the conception of the original system. Safety Redundancy in place.
- Bio Fuel and some Medicine production that was cost prohibitive can now be cost effective.
- Extracts Slow, Fast, Hot, Sub Freezing, With multiple polarity solvents so you can target one specific component in a plant in a zero pressure or higher system for the first time ever with Zero Negative Reaction.
- Consumes the lowest wattage of any extractor or solvent recovery system ever created. Now a cost effective bio fuel extractor is a reality. Can create fuel with a negative loss for the first time. Better than cost effective. It is now profitable.
- Extracts and recovers the solvent in one cycle. No need to set to extract and then again to recover the solvent. Set it up, Leave it overnight and come back to a finished product.
- No compressors or pumps or any of the problems associated with their use are necessary anymore. When extracting chemicals with high boiling points you can accomplish even faster recovery times than with commercial recovery machines, hassle and worry free, with our proven system of recovery. With volatile oils with lower boiling points requiring slower solvent recovery you still have that option. The best of both worlds.
Extracting is not magic. It is molecular science of the highest order. It is specifically dissolving chemicals of various polarities over different times frames and using temperature to melt and make soluble or solidify wanted and unwanted compounds of a plant. The ability to control these adjustments from zero to maximum allows you to get everything out or to restrict the process in multiple ways. This is what makes a Tamisium more or less valuable. The ability of the extractor to be constrictive in one or all of these adjustments is what separates a Tamisium Extractor from all other extractors.
Some extractors will always require pressure or heat for example. To be able to extract with the least impact on the final extract or product is golden. In other words, to be able to take out what is in the plant without changing it is the goal. Heat and pressure are violent forces and are a catalyst for molecular reaction, especially when combined with reactive compounds and solvents. Butane is non reactive and a Tamisium does not use enough heat and pressure to cause these reactions anyway. It is a dream come true apparatus for those that know!
There are many nonpolar oils that are extracted from a plant when using the non polar solvent n-Butane. Some oils are thin and some are thick to solid. Temperature and time controls how much and what you get out. If you extract them all out you get a concrete. To get a solid from a mixture of these you would have to evaporate the thinner oils along with filtering and aeration, OR simply avoid this during the extraction process with various Tamisium techniques by using the ability to control time, temperature, pressure and solvent polarity. To target a limited number of oils you would have an absolute. To target one or two you would get an essential oil or more pure oil.
The use of solvent combination, time, temperature, pressure, quality, and density or any combination of these 6 parameters of a packed Tamisium column will allow you to have it all and KNOW exactly what affects the outcome! This extractor excels with these 6 QDTPTP controls: Q-uality, D-ensity, T-ime, P-ressure, T-emperature, and P-olarity. By manipulating these repeatable adjustments you will be able to duplicate ANY extraction process and repeat it to produce the same consistent product every time. This also allows for 999,000 possible combinations and unique products.
The industry standard is to prepare an extract after it has been extracted. Refining it to look like what you want or isolating the compounds after you get it out is the norm.
But with a Tamisium anything can be gotten out of the plant selected and in most cases you can control WHAT you get out! It is remarkable to be able to do this during the extraction process. WHY? Because it is easier to restrict the 6 parameters with this system.
If you are a professional laboratory conducting research, or an established business looking to improve your products, lower your operating costs and maximize profits or an individual starting to explore extraction of essential plant oils, these videos will show you how to use a Tamisium Extractor. They come with a lifetime warranty and lifetime support. Every extractor comes with a Fully Illustrated Operational Manual.